(1) Starting position
(2) Cross arms, raise head towards the chest
(3) Lift upper body up off the mat
(4) Slowly lower head back down
(1) Lie down with your back on an exercise mat, bend your knee and place your feet flat on the floor. (2) Clasp your arms behind your neck, tense the muscles in your posterior and place your chin on your chest. (3) Now, slowly lift your upper body up off the mat. (4) Don’t sit all the way up, but allow your abdominal muscles to tense and lay yourself back down just as slowly.
Repetition: 3 x 10 repetitions
- For hyperlordosis
- Strengthen the abdominal muscles